* Use this method to tell the framework to render data for you. The framework will take care of marshalling the data for you
* @type The type of data to render. Valid types are JSON, JSONP, JSONT, XML, WDDX, PLAIN/HTML, TEXT, PDF. The deafult is HTML or PLAIN. If an invalid type is sent in, this method will throw an error
* @data The data you would like to marshall and return by the framework
* @contentType The content type of the data. This will be used in the cfcontent tag: text/html, text/plain, text/xml, text/json, etc. The default value is text/html. However, if you choose JSON this method will choose application/json, if you choose WDDX or XML this method will choose text/xml for you.
* @encoding The default character encoding to use. The default encoding is utf-8
* @statusCode The HTTP status code to send to the browser. Defaults to 200
* @statusText Explains the HTTP status code sent to the browser.
* @location Optional argument used to set the HTTP Location header
* @jsonCallback Only needed when using JSONP, this is the callback to add to the JSON packet
* @jsonQueryFormat JSON Only: This parameter can be a Boolean value that specifies how to serialize ColdFusion queries or a string with possible values "row", "column", or "struct".
* @jsonAsText If set to false, defaults content mime-type to application/json, else will change encoding to plain/text
* @xmlColumnList XML Only: Choose which columns to inspect, by default it uses all the columns in the query, if using a query
* @xmlUseCDATA XML Only: Use CDATA content for ALL values. The default is false
* @xmlListDelimiter XML Only: The delimiter in the list. Comma by default
* @xmlRootName XML Only: The name of the initial root element of the XML packet
* @pdfArgs All the PDF arguments to pass along to the CFDocument tag.
* @formats The formats list or array that ColdBox should respond to using the passed in data argument. You can pass any of the valid types (JSON,JSONP,JSONT,XML,WDDX,PLAIN,HTML,TEXT,PDF). For PDF and HTML we will try to render the view by convention based on the incoming event
* @formatsView The view that should be used for rendering HTML/PLAIN/PDF. By default ColdBox uses the name of the event as an implicit view
* @formatsRedirect The arguments that should be passed to relocate as part of a redirect for the HTML action. If the format is HTML and this struct is not empty, ColdBox will call relocate with these arguments.
* @isBinary Bit that determines if the data being set for rendering is binary or not.