* Builds links to events or URL Routes
* @to The event or route path you want to create the link to
* @queryString The query string to append which can be a regular query string string, or a struct of name-value pairs
* @translate Translate between . to / depending on the SES mode on to and queryString arguments. Defaults to true.
* @ssl Turn SSl on/off on URL creation, by default is SSL is enabled, we will use it.
* @baseURL If not using SES, you can use this argument to create your own base url apart from the default of index.cfm. Example: https://mysample.com/index.cfm
string function buildLink(
boolean translate = true,