ColdBox is a conventions-based HMVC web development framework for ColdFusion (CFML).
ColdBox Hierarchical MVC is the de-facto enterprise-level HMVC framework for ColdFusion (CFML) developers. It's professionally backed, conventions-based, modular, highly extensible, and productive. Getting started with ColdBox is quick and painless. ColdBox takes the pain out of development by giving you a standardized methodology for modern ColdFusion (CFML) development with features such as:
- Much More
It provides a set of reusable code and tools that can be used to increase your development productivity as well as a development standard for working in team environments.
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
- Copyright by Ortus Solutions, Corp
- ColdBox, CacheBox, WireBox, and LogBox are registered trademarks of Ortus Solutions, Corp
Because of His grace, this project exists. If you don't like this, then don't read it, it's not for you.
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:5